• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weird things you did as a kid...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Another thing was to capture flies in a jar- anaesthetise with cellulose thinners and glue stick their legs to bits of styrene fashioned after Vulcan (the plane) wings

watch them attempt to fly around as engines for your air planes

Wasps were better - more powerful and bonus also armed - but the buggers would spend most of the time stinging the styrene sheet rather than attempting to take to the air
    LOL. Reminds me of a time in Uni when during a rather dull lecture, the guy next to me caught a fly. I have no idea how he did this and then tippexed it's eyes and let it go.

Very bizarre but very funny!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

My cousin and I used to take it in turns standing in front of the dartboard with arms and legs spread while the other threw darts into the spaces. The game ended when I put a dart in my cousin's foot
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
        Hmmm, I really liked reading and used to read my library books within days and then annoy everyone about going back and getting more, I even got so desperate for new things to read, I read labels on tins in the cupboard!

I also cut my doll's hair once expecting it to grow back...

I really am strange, but happy
        Trimmed that cat's whiskers right back. Twice. Same cat. Different occasions.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          Trimmed that cat's whiskers right back. Twice. Same cat. Different occasions.
          Any photos??!?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
            Any photos??!?
            sicko

Fiver each.

Comment

I used to pretend I was an alchemist mixing toiletries in the bathroom sink creating sweet smelling chemical sludge.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY View Post
                I used to pretend I was an alchemist mixing toiletries in the bathroom sink creating sweet smelling chemical sludge.
                ok that's just weird.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  sicko

Fiver each.
                  http://media.funlol.com/content/img/...shaved-cat.jpg

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

gave me a half chubber

Comment

One lad we used to hang around with invented a game called tulipty finger.

Basically,he shoved his finger up his arse and tried to wipe it on people.

Didn't catch on.
                      Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
                      X