• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do chavs realize…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    They consider themselves superior actually.
    Are you trying to tell me they’ve all read Nietzsche?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Whenever I hear about yet another chav killing himself by driving a stolen car at highspeed in to a wall or tree I'm more concerned about the owner of the wall or tree and how they are going to fix the damage and the poor unfortunate who'll be getting up for work to find his/her car missing.
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        That's bulltulip - it is pretty near damn impossible to avoid paying any of taxes in this country: VAT, duty on booze/smokes/fuel etc.

Conclusion - chavs are also taxpayers
        They pay tax on Stella but no duty on the 'weed', maybe 70% tax on pedigree chum and track suits would claw a bit more back?
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
          They pay tax on Stella but no duty on the 'weed', maybe 70% tax on pedigree chum and track suits would claw a bit more back?
          Thank you for proving my point - chavs are also taxpayers and not freeloaders!

Comment

Thank you for proving my point - chavs are also taxpayers and not freeloaders!

They are taxpayers AND freeloaders. They pay tax with the money that other people have given them via taxes.

Anyways, has Gordon introduced a 'stolen car tax'?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Anyways, has Gordon introduced a 'stolen car tax'?
              Well, you still pay tax even if your car is stolen by virtue of prepaid road tax disk, innint?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Do testers realise how much they're detested by software engineers?

We hate you almost as much as we hate (ab)users!
                That's only cos they expose how crap your code is
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  That's only cos they expose how crap your code is
                  I don’t even do that anymore. I ‘delegate’. Oh, and I just carried a large Mac across the room.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I just carried a large Mac across the room.
                    Big Mac?

Comment

Big Mac?
                      Apple Mac

I didn’t realize they made them that big.

Comment

Working...
                      X