• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coping with bullying in a contract (long post).

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I've not been following all the details, and one can only guess anyway. But it sounds like part of the problem may have been you getting too pally with this "not very useful" guy, and by association being tarred with the same brush ("birds of a feather" and all that).
    They are a team of useless people. Some nice and some bullies. I try and get on with all but two bully me and make my life miserable. If I had the choice I would fire the lot of them and rebuild but I have no power to do so.

Unfortunately the bully did not go which I would want first than people that are at least bearable to put up with in this period of transition. I am sitting tight hoping they all go.

Thanks Bagpuss. It is unfortunately the case. Choice of username Alterego as it is my favourite watch by Tag never bought but always loved. Yes I have had a whine about it as I felt miserable. Oh well.

Comment

I should add that there are two alterego's. Have emailed admin about it and they said that they can give me a new name but I never bothered. The posts are not mine when you click on my username. There is one user called AlterEgo with 7 posts which is not me as I have 160 and did not join in 2006.

I am the last person to think contractors deserve IR35 as I have been contracting for over 5 years and hope to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by *Alterego View Post
        ...I am the last person to think contractors deserve IR35 ...
        Don't worry, we'll still track you down and shoot you like the dog you are...

...oh, sorry, slight misunderstanding there.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X