• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

transvestite wives

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is bestiality legal if the animal consents?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      If you ever get off your sexist high horse about letting women in to the masons, (apart from a singular little club that plays lip service to equality), then I might take you seriously.

Although, to be honest, most women with more than one brain cell wouldn't join anyway.

Haven't you got a vet's appointment to be going along to ?
      Women are quite welcome on ladies night, and play a key roll in some respects.

Somebody has to make the buffet food
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

And breed more masons. ( Masonettes? )
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post

Grrrrrrrrrr

What is this ? Wind up Friday ?
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrr

Damn, he caught on

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Grrrrrrrrrr

Stop feeding the trolls BGG. Rise above it.
              You'll prolly have a stream of hurt posts about recently departed canine pets.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

So we are not allowed to call transvestites freaks then?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Stop feeding the trolls BGG. Rise above it.
                  Aye indeed, thank you SY01.
                  Last edited by Board Game Geek; 29 January 2010, 12:56.
                  Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Your welcome. I notice at the very mention of a troll Minestrone pops his head up.

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I would like to commend the following document detailing some of the works performed by Freemasons.

http://www.grandcharity.org/data/fil...09__dec_09.pdf

You may see something of particular interest to your own particular condition. I mean MS, not your attitude problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X