• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maggie was right

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I am sure someone with any education can say:

Income over 50 years £2,000,000
    Expenditure over 50 years £1,999,999,

plus a property and a pension = very happy indeed.

Why do we have to "annualise" income and expenditure?
    I applaud your endurance DA. I'm a bit bored of trying to convince our politburo friend of the values of freedom and prudence.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      They risky to the person who gets them you idiot!!! And if lots of people who can't afford the risk get them, then even people who lend them money (banks) get in trouble they did not expect!

When someone pays you salary or bonus, does it become your own money or it's some kind of debt in your twisted version of economics?

No it goes into a bank where it is then lent-usually on a permanent basis to Mrs Dodgy

Are you saying that I fooled the investor?

No I said the investor is a fool

Are you saying that we have no revenue streams?

I bet they are minimal

If so then you'd be wrong on both accounts.
      Like you I am never wrong
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        Like you I am never wrong
        You said this: "You should not be allowed to fool people in this way, particularly after the lessons of the last dot com crash."

I assume here now that you did mean me by saying "you" and it was used in a more generic way meaning some people who do indeed fool investors.

Comment

Working...
        X