• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whilst in the Gym

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France and Poland have always had much better ties than France and UK - I think one of the French Kings was King of Poland, can't mind his name.

Comment

£2 Billion is an awful lot of money. Just think we could build 20 millenium domes for that.
      Actually, I think we only need one more dome, slap bang next to the existing one.

Then the makers of Wonderbra could make a giant Union Jack bra out of two air ballons and we could have a new Olypmic Logo to greet the athletes as they flew in to London.

London would then of course be the greatest Titty on the Earth.
      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        France and Poland have always had much better ties than France and UK - I think one of the French Kings was King of Poland, can't mind his name.
        I can, he elected King of Poland, but didn't like it: had to be nice to too many people and was not allowed to murder large numbers of his subjects without permission, so went back to France and became King there instead.

... and did you know he was also a transvestite ...
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          I think he was called Adolf Hitler
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
            I can, he elected King of Poland, but didn't like it: had to be nice to too many people and was not allowed to murder large numbers of his subjects without permission, so went back to France and became King there instead.

... and did you know he was also a transvestite ...
            One of your lot then, eh Threaded? Or is it still "Joanne" on Fridays?

Comment

Yeh and Chopin was Polish. Or something. Died of consumption. Let that be a lesson to anyone thinking of living in France.

PS I do not believe those tits. They do not gel with the skinny knees. You never get big tits with skinny knees. It is a universal law.
              Last edited by xoggoth; 17 December 2005, 23:41.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
              X