• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

this weekend I will be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orgy tonight, hunting tomorrow, quiet night in with Lady Tester and the lovely Ms Whiplash and then a bit of dogging on Sunday to catch up with the local hoodies.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This weekend I will be.... sad and lonely because GF Platypus is away and Small Platypuses are at their mother's.

<feeling sorry for myself smiley>

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Orgy tonight, hunting tomorrow, quiet night in with Lady Tester and the lovely Ms Whiplash and then a bit of dogging on Sunday to catch up with the local hoodies.
        Same ol' same ol', eh?

Never mind.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Nowt, nowt and someone's b'day dinner on Sunday.

oooh what an exciting life I lead.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Consoling babyson after his first full day at nursery , then mainly changing nappies, wiping drool off everything, feeding mush to small headstrong boy, more nappies, more feeding, no sleeping - the usual.

Will be going for a walk with his new rucksack carrier though, which is roughly about as big as I am.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

building another shed - i will have 2 sheds then woot

helping builder type chap to convert some of garage into shower and loo

getting completely wrecked on saturday night

feeling ill on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                building another shed - i will have 2 sheds then woot

helping builder type chap to convert some of garage into shower and loo

getting completely wrecked on saturday night

feeling ill on sunday
                You are Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson and I Claim My Five Pounds!
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

all my dreams come true at once

Comment

Rodding the drains and cleaning out the hen house.

Can't wait.
                    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by George Parr View Post
                      Rodding the hens and cleaning out the drains.

Can't wait.
                      ftfy
                      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                      X