• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Urban Myths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    The opinions of the Students Union is of less significance than the smell of a hedgehog's fart.
    Oh, the fun we had twenty years ago arguing about whether the bread roll and cheese on a plate snack in the student union canteen should be called a ploughpersons lunch.

It was so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
      Oh, the fun we had twenty years ago arguing about whether the bread roll and cheese on a plate snack in the Nelson Mandela canteen should be called a ploughpersons lunch.

It was so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
        Nelson Persondela
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Nelson Persondela
          I didn't give a tulip what it was called back then and I certainly don't give a tulip now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Nelson Persondela
            Neloffspringofeithergender Persondela

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
              Neloffspringofeithergender Persondela
              Neloffspringofeithergender Peroffspringofeithergenderdela
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetandsour View Post
                Oh, the fun we had twenty years ago arguing about whether the bread roll and cheese on a plate snack in the student union canteen should be called a ploughpersons lunch.

It was so much fun.
                Ours was the VD Centre

........ Thats Vauxhall Dining ...... honest!

Comment

Who on earth is Shabba Ranks? Anyway, whatever anyone at Bath Uni says must be sensible.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Neloffspringofeithergender Peroffspringofeithergenderdela
                    Neloffspringofeither(orhim)gender Peroffspringofeither(orhim)genderdela

Comment

.. (beaten to it)
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X