• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for Froggie DVDs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    She likes rustic evocative French films
    I was dragged against my wishes to see 37°2 le matin in the Cambridge Arts Theatre where it was shown with English subtitles. A very moving film I shall never forget.

I later saw the version of it dubbed into English, Betty Blue, but it simply did not work; it was silly.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Diva (SFW - It's the trailer)
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Modern French (no hard sex scenes)
        --------------
        "Tell No One" - is a gripping thriller about a bereaved husband.
        "The Secret Life of Angels" - two young French girls follow their dreams, a good one.
        "Moliere" - excellent period peice about the famous French thesp.
        "Ils" (Them) - great horror film about a couple being terrorised in their home by Chavs.

Old French films
        ---------------
        "Jules Et Jim"
        "Bande à part"

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
          Diva (SFW - It's the trailer)
          God yes, I had forgotten. Wonderful Parisian atmosphere, very French humour.
          Step outside posh boy

Comment

Working...
          X