• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

muslim coppers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest radicalisation of muslims and especially the youth has been undoutedly over the past decade.

And to paraphrase Bill Clinton: 'It's the war stupid!'.
    Exactly - totally agree.

If you have an interest in History as I do then you will know that these psychos only came about in the last couple of centuries.

However there is no justification for becoming extreme. It's always ignorence, lack of education and poverty which leads to crime and terrorists are no different - they are uneducated scum and most muslims would be the first to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      If you have an interest in History as I do then you will know that these psychos only came about in the last couple of centuries.

However there is no justification for becoming extreme. It's always ignorence, lack of education and poverty which leads to crime and terrorists are no different - they are uneducated scum and most muslims would be the first to tell you.
      I agree wholeheartedly, I wish I didn't, but it's fair comment.

Sadly religions have a vested interest in keeping education to a select minority so that they have a large force of ignorant footsoldiers that can be easily indoctrinated.
      When a population becomes widely educated the reliance on religion and the power of the religious leaders fades.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly, I wish I didn't, but it's fair comment.

Sadly religions have a vested interest in keeping education to a select minority so that they have a large force of ignorant footsoldiers that can be easily indoctrinated.
        When a population becomes widely educated the reliance on religion and the power of the religious leaders fades.
        Another example is Bush. If ever there was a comparison between christian and islam its those neocon/christian zionists who were running the USA in the last term. Just because it's not in the media doesn't make it any less significant to the terrorists on the other end of the spectrum.

Also any fake religion would do such - encourage you to remain uneducated and not seek knowledge, experience, skills. A real religion will encourage you to go out there whether it be in terms of science, literature, art, politics, study, uni etc etc. Otherwise what a dumb religion it would be.
        Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 24 January 2010, 19:32.

Comment

Just listened to Osama BLs latest dvd release.

It was a bit different from previous efforts because he spent most of his speech describing the AL-Quaeda effort to help the victims of the Haitai earthquake, and only a little bit threatening to murder innocent air passengers

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            The old testament is not christian teachings. I can see why you lapsed if you think it is.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

Of course Wiki never lies <cough>

If you're a born again Christian or Church of England you may not view the Old Testament as being a Christian teaching, however it is for some Christian denominations.

The new testament also references the old testament in several places, they can be viewed together, or as stand-alone pieces.

I'm now watching the history of the bible on C4, I think I need to get out more.

Comment

I don't how many of you guys went to university (or did but didnt attend your lectures) but I remember several muslim names appearing in my computer science lectures i.e. Advanced Mathematics and Algorithms where the "fathers" of the sciences were all Muslims. It may be the case the Muslim countries are backwards now in their thinking but if it is the fault of the religion then howcomes they were so advanced when we were in our dark ages? Perhaps the religion has changed overtime like any other religion? Fabrications added, made up stories (e.g. of massacres) - to justify the actions some people take?

The fathers of modery chemistry, mathematics, astronomy, philosphy were all Muslim scholars (i.e. those well versed in Islam primarily). explain that one.
              What has changed are the rulers of these countries - some of them put there by "us". These guys are similar in nature to Pinochet, Ceausescu et al. Relegion plays no part in it at all. The Sauds are known despots and drunkards and often go to brothels in UAE. Perhaps a bit of American cash to prop them up too eh?
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

What has changed are the rulers of these countries - some of them put there by "us". These guys are similar in nature to Pinochet, Ceausescu et al. Relegion plays no part in it at all. The Sauds are known despots and drunkards and often go to brothels in UAE. Perhaps a bit of American cash to prop them up too eh?
                Don't get me started on the Saudis

This really shows up the bulltulip that comes out the media and the western leaders. Terrorism's centre is in Saudi Arabia (as well as the playboys/despots funnily enough). It is a really messed up country yet the US are attacking the poor countries of pakistan and afghanistan - coincidence eh?

Comment

Don't get me started on the Saudis

This really shows up the bulltulip that comes out the media and the western leaders. Terrorism's centre is in Saudi Arabia (as well as the playboys/despots funnily enough). It is a really messed up country yet the US are attacking the poor countries of pakistan and afghanistan - coincidence eh?
                  The fire in Afghanistan started with the cold war and the Russian invasian and subsequent explusion by US-backed mujahadeen.
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Every time I have seen this thread title since the thread was created, I have read it as "muslin slippers".
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                      The fire in Afghanistan started with the cold war and the Russian invasian and subsequent explusion by US-backed mujahadeen.
                      It actually started with McNaghten cutting the subsidy to the Gilzai chiefs.

As you were...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X