• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Conspiracy theories - is it just me ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baron Rothschild is the saviour of our planet.

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      they are probably using orbital mind control lasers on you.

have you had any dizzy spells lately ?

FRAK YEAH!

Monday, or was it Tuesday I had a dodgy spell. I was poorly with very bad headaches all last week too.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        I can't find it now, but I read a blog post over the xmas period that made the point that many wild stories that would normally be dismissed as conspiracy theory's are being shown to have more than a grain of truth to them.
        A good conspiracy theory needs to start out with some true facts and build on them with believable ideas before launching into the crazier ones.

Therefore there will be a grain of truth somewhere.

I tend to to enjoy the conspiracy theories the same way I enjoy a good spy thriller. Why buy big fat overpriced paperbacks at airports when you can get similar on t'internets for free?
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            FRAK YEAH!

Monday, or was it Tuesday I had a dodgy spell. I was poorly with very bad headaches all last week too.
            They are onto you.

go and put a biscuit tin on your head, then report back here. Use the code words 'Wibble wibble' so I know its you.

In the meantime, if anyone comes to your door, drag him in and put him over the kitchen table. Threaten to bone him unless he spills the beans. If he denies being in it - you know what to do.

wibble out

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              put a biscuit tin on your head
              Does it matter if it is a tin of biscuits for cheese?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Don't get me started on him and his offspring / clan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                  Don't get me started on him and his offspring / clan!!!
                  Heh. It's not a "theory".
                  Step outside posh boy

Comment

Have you been watching the x-files again?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Ah you must be easily led!...
                      Many radioactive metals are easily lead.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X