• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uggs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ha ha!!

On that note, once I was driving up the M6 while becoming more and more desperate for a piddle. Around junction 9, it became situation critical.

I pulled onto the hard shoulder but could not bring myself to crouch outside the car as I felt that I would be too exposed.

I decided the next best option (I think I was delirious) was to scramble over to the passenger side, squidge myself somehow half into the footwell, and attempt to pee into a water bottle.

As you will guess, the physics of that are unworkable, and I ended up pissing all over my uggs.
    ftfy
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      I think we'd get on well! I hate shopping, I have one large handbag (although it's chocca with rubbish) and a favourite pair of (my friends tell me horrible) comfy shoes. Also have WSET qualification, although I do like beer too!

But I don't own any Ugg boots!
      I'm a real ale fan and love Belgian beers. I'll hopefully get the advanced wset qualification this year.

I do like me fashion, but i chose my pieces carefully, so will buy classic items that will do for any formal occasion. But the rest of my wardrobe is composed of jeans and tops and suits and shirts. Some day I'll get the hang of what people call " the seasonal wardrobe"

Also I think ugg boots are for chelsea girls and fashion victims. (sorry)
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Love it!! Oh crikey - there are real tears, rolling down my face!!
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

... and I ended up pissing all over my car.
          Hmm.

You're not the real Mary Poppins at all, are you?
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            Hmm.

You're not the real Mary Poppins at all, are you?
            Didn't you see that bit in the film? It was just after she helps the kids tidy their room, with a spoonful of medicine. Spit spot.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

That was on the whole the scariest thread I have ever read.......

Going to lie down now
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                That was on the whole the scariest thread I have ever read.......

Going to lie down now
                I think I should probably hand in my CUK username now, and never post again.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

<Mockney Accent>
                  Don't do that we love you Maaaaary Poppins
                  </Mockney Accent>
                  Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

dont be so harsh on yourself

what size are you Mary?
                    I reckon you're an eight

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
                      <Mockney Accent>
                      Don't do that we love you Maaaaary Poppins
                      </Mockney Accent>
                      It IS rather a jolly holiday I suppose.

EO - what a revoltingly personal question (once I realised you weren't on about my feet). Nope, not a size 8 though.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X