• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    She’s agreed, but says it'll have to be next year. She says she needs at least 18 months to fanny about choosing a dress, go on a diet, arrange guest lists, choose bridesmaids, arrange a decent band etc.

She might be a little disappointed when I turn up with jeans and t-shirt and say ‘right, where do I sign?’
    I could never go through all that carp again, once was enough, divorce was fun and the only reason Mr Norr and I will get married if it becomes beneficial for tax reasons.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      Whichever they achieve it, I think you are missing the point.

Women are devious minxes and the whole point of putting up flat pack furniture is not for the intended use (though that will be useful anyway).

The giveaway was "10pm".

She's obviously fallen out with the neighbours (or downstairs if you live in a flat), and she is using your manly obediance in order to make a lot of noise and peeve of the offending neighbour.

Bascially, you've been "played"
      Best explanation so far.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I like assembling flat pack furniture.
        I recommend therapy.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          I could never go through all that carp again, once was enough, divorce was fun and the only reason Mr Norr and I will get married if it becomes beneficial for tax reasons.
          Ah Nora!!

Where's the fun in that???
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
          X