• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ice and bunnies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
    oh god i'm not turning into you
    I fervently hope not, I doubt we can cope with yet another whiner posting the tiniest bit of drivel that enters their mind.
    SY01 is trying to take up the Wilmslow sockpuppet mantle, it's not like either of them need any more competition.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      slipped over having a snowball fight with SY02-04. Jarred my right wrist and shoulder.
      I'm 6'2" so having one's feet slip from beneath you is no laughing matter. Luckily an arm shot out behind me and I landed on that with no damage sustained.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        I'm 6'2" so having one's feet slip from beneath you is no laughing matter. Luckily an arm shot out behind me and I landed on that with no damage sustained.
        SY01 = 6'3'' + 19 stone.

HTH
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          I fervently hope not, I doubt we can cope with yet another whiner posting the tiniest bit of drivel that enters their mind.
          SY01 is trying to take up the Wilmslow sockpuppet mantle, it's not like either of them need any more competition.
          Love you too sweetie
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            posting the tiniest bit of drivel that enters their mind.
            Another vote for the resurrection of TPD.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

sorry all, like i said i needed a confessional, my priest is on holiday, imagine!

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post
                it's like a confessional in here
                SHAME
                ON
                THEE

THOU
                DEGENERATE
                WRETCH!

Now, give us two rousing choruses of Ave Maria and we'll say no more about it

Comment

Get yerself over to TPD II Boudica.

They'll not shout at you there.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

But Newblood will sympathise - you should have seen his escapade yesterday...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      SY01 = 6'3'' + 19 stone.
                      you wish
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X