• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is IT dead in this country

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Minestrone, please please please foxtrot oscar you sad sad little man. Trumped up little tw*t.
    My life improved significantly when I dropped him (and his sockpuppet dog's heinous) into my Ignore List.
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Minestrone is now on my ignores list.
    Good. But now you MUST resist the temptation to press "View Post" or he will rub your nose in his tulip.

At some point in the past few months Minestrone seems to have gone from Just Another CUKer to become a mentalist. If he was female I'd recommend HRT.

I can only assume he has had some terrible tragedy in his life recently and not dealt with it, or a bad head injury.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Hmmm...

He seems very hung up on the epithet 'Engineer' - for some reason?

Like a small dog with a bone.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        At some point in the past few months Minestrone seems to have gone from Just Another CUKer to become a mentalist.
        Seconded.

It's a shame as I'm fairly neutral to most posters on this board, and take things with a pinch of sulphur, but his recent one man war against Engineers has become an obsession to the extent that some of his posts have not been very pleasant to others.

From a non-trained clinical viewpoint, I'd guess that it was a classic case of passive/aggressive inferiority complex, with the trigger being that he views his Engineering qualifications as the apex of his achievements, and he derives succour by denigrating others with less academical qualifications in order to boost his low self-esteem.

Failing that, he's a nut job.
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          Seconded.

It's a shame as I'm fairly neutral to most posters on this board, and take things with a pinch of sulphur, but his recent one man war against Engineers has become an obsession to the extent that some of his posts have not been very pleasant to others.

From a non-trained clinical viewpoint, I'd guess he is an arse of the highest order
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
          X