• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Father beaten in revenge attack after 'daring to protect neighbours'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Send them to remote outpost in Afganistan, supply once a week with some food - they'd have to obtain ammo from the taleban. This should build their characters. Or kill them.

Then again maybe it's not a good idea - Taleban will probably just give them drugs
    teach them their peace loving ways and then send them back with instructions on how and when to make suicide bombs.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      teach them their peace loving ways and then send them back with instructions on how and when to make suicide bombs.
      Fook me, you've worked out their plan. Wanna job in the Foreign Office?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Fook me, you've worked out their plan. Wanna job in the Foreign Office?
        No thanks, I already have a job as one of the speculants that will bring about the end of the global economy and the rise of the new world order.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
          Funny how you miss something when it has gone.

Cyber would have been half right. The rest is interference from the EU that messes up the UK Legal System and stops us carrying out summary executions.
          Yes, The Jamie Bulger murder would never have happened under the Tories.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            No thanks, I already have a job as one of the speculants that will bring about the end of the global economy and the rise of the new world order.
            The new world order is government by Committee

Committee Members:

Gordon Brown
            Tony Blair
            Barack Obama
            Robert Mugabi
            George W. Bush
            Margaret Thatcher
            Billy Connolly
            Chris Evans
            Rose west
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              The new world order is government by Committee

Committee Members:

Gordon Brown
              Tony Blair
              Barack Obama
              Robert Mugabi
              George W. Bush
              Margaret Thatcher
              Billy Connolly
              Chris Evans
              Rose west

Sir Robert Mugabe

Comment

Sir Robert Mugabe
                Baroness Margaret Thatcher

Sir Billy Connolly
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Simple! hang Matthew and Christian Jones. Hang them in public and drag their useless carcasses through the streets as a warning to other scumbags.

If they did this to trash like them, then maybe the message would get through to the other brainless fckwits that plague society, that we are no longer willing to tolerate this kind of behaviour from what are essentially barely sentient antisocial animals.

I no longer have any tolerance for this kind of behaviour, I don't care if they are 14 or 40, society is better off with them removed from the gene pool. permanently.
                  Agreed.

Comment

if he had effective means of self defence he would not have to live in fear
                    Except of course if it was considered normal to have guns, etc, the kids might have them too. Maybe he should have chased them off with a bat, but I'm not sure it would help much... maybe they'd just throw bricks through his windows instead of attacking him.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

And the lilly livered liberal pantywaisters who say "It's not their fault, Society is to blame" need to get it into their thick heads, that it is not society that is to blame, it is the the softly softly do-gooders that have campaigned for years to get the dross and scum of this country more rights than their victims.
                      That IS our society... society is to blame because society doesn't have a harsh response to child-criminals.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X