• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benchtime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Budge up lads and lasses...........

I'll be along on Wednesday - keep a space warm for me

Comment

And me.

I had to keep a brave face as dropped the wife of in town for her xmas do, I didn't want to ruin her night.

My 2 year old said "don't worry daddy" completely out of the blue, very perceptive.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Sorry to hear that NF and Gingerjedi
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Sorry to hear that NF and Gingerjedi
          I'm looking forward to it, to be honest - since last February, the longest I've not been in a hotel is five days, once

Sorry to hear you're stressed out over it GJ

Comment

Chin up everyone, on the plus side I have seen a definite surge on the support side, the call queues must be near bursting by now.

Would have been nice to make it past xmas though.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Chin up everyone, on the plus side I have seen a definite surge on the support side, the call queues must be near bursting by now.

Would have been nice to make it past xmas though.
              Ah well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm on the bench and so's Mr Norr
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Wotcha

Am looking forward to a break, but not too long, last time is was very long
                we'll see what 2010 brings eh?

How are the benched beauties today then?
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                  Wotcha

Am looking forward to a break, but not too long, last time is was very long
                  we'll see what 2010 brings eh?

How are the benched beauties today then?
                  Morning Ms P

good way to start me birfday

Here's hoping it will be a nice break and not the long soujourn I had before
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    And me.

I had to keep a brave face as dropped the wife of in town for her xmas do, I didn't want to ruin her night.

My 2 year old said "don't worry daddy" completely out of the blue, very perceptive.
                    I found that post moving GJ.

But contractors are a resourceful bunch, compared to most permies. Think of it this way - marketing yourself and punting for work is actually part of the job.

I'm sure it won't be too long before you are complaining about your next client.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                      I found that post moving GJ.

But contractors are a resourceful bunch, compared to most permies. Think of it this way - marketing yourself and punting for work is actually part of the job.

I'm sure it won't be too long before you are complaining about your next client.
                      We all need to keep positive and keep getting ourselves out there, some of us have been through this before at the beginning of the crunch last year.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X