• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Champagne!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Anyone got an opinion on Ruinart Brut Rosé?

The wife is partial to pink pop and this seems like it might be a suitable choice for her birthday.
    very nice and has got some good reviews in decanter magazine
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      Anyone got an opinion on Ruinart Brut Rosé?

The wife is partial to pink pop and this seems like it might be a suitable choice for her birthday.
      Not tried that one, my misses is also a rose champagne freek loves it Pommary Springtime Rose > http://www.rodneydensemwines.co.uk/p...oducts_id=1705

Its reasonably cheap £29.99 a bottle usually between £60-£80 in a bar, its a bastard to get hold of though none of the supermarkets do it and I havent found an off-licience either, order it from the link and it comes in at £38 delievered.

Comment

if you like rose then Devuax do a very nice one.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Vintage Pol Roger for me.

...and a Laurent Perrier Rose for the missus
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
          X