• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    But a Labour government saved us then. They appointed a 'Minister for drought' and it immediately started to rain.

Labour saved us then, it'll do it again. The snot goblin is off to Copenhagen to sort it all out. What a man. What a leader. Yowza! Happy day's are here again.
    what has party politics to do with a global crisis small minded bloke?????

Now stop being a numpty

Next
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
      what has party politics to do with a global crisis small minded bloke?????

Now stop being a numpty

Next
      Oh! Get her!
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        I think what he is trying to say is that this global warming fuss is caused by letting women out of the kitchen.

i.e. because women tend to go for the pro-warming side they tip the scales. And some of those bruisers marching around Copenhagen today certainly do tip the scales.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

God of AGW must not be questioned

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/env...ge-denial.html
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            Where's Sasguru when we need him?

He'll know how many tonnes of Co2 farting spiders release into the atmosphere on an anal basis (Edit: sorry, meant annual)
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              He'll know how many tonnes of Co2 farting spiders release into the atmosphere
              Spiders are carnivorous so are probably innocent.

However,

There is a greater mass of insect life on and around the Earth than there is mammalian life. Most of it is vegetarian.

Therefore,

Insect farts are probably damaging the climate more than all the cows farting.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                Spiders are carnivorous so are probably innocent.

However,

There is a greater mass of insect life on and around the Earth than there is mammalian life. Most of it is vegetarian.

Therefore,

Insect farts are probably damaging the climate more than all the cows farting.
                Therefore, as the world would be imperilled by destruction of insect life, and we (I) need steak and roast beef, we should kill off all the elephants, buffalo, Bison, wildebeest, antelopes etc. to reduce emissions from ruminants Yes
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

The disappearance of the polar ice cap is quite shocking:

Disappearance of the polar ice cap
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                    The disappearance of the polar ice cap is quite shocking:

Disappearance of the polar ice cap
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Himalayan glacier meltdown... oh hang on maybe not

I'm looking forward to all those tax rebates.
                      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X