• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Weekend is Hereby Declared Begun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weekend is Hereby Declared Begun

I hereby decree the start of the weekend. You can all go home / to the pub now.

(Gonzo, any chance of you posting one of these each week as you knock off?)
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

No chance just yet - I'm on NY time.

I would say that I've given up going out drinking on Friday because of too many nutters around, but I'm out of booze indoors and I fancy a pint.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
      Should be about time for a cooked breakfast then!

I would say that I've given up going out drinking on Friday because of too many nutters around
      Ditto. And ditto for Saturdays.

but I'm out of booze indoors
      I am down to my last 1.5 gallons, but that doesn't help you, does it? Sorry.

and I fancy a pint.
      I've just gone and got one. More sorry.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Long slog up the A14 and M1 before I can consider the weekend to have begun

The fog should help make things interesting though

Comment

Off to pub.

Yipee

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Long slog up the A14 and M1 before I can consider the weekend to have begun
            Your weekend begins when the journey starts.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The fog should help make things interesting though
            The fog has cleared at this end.

Comment

I would say that I've given up going out drinking on Friday because of too many nutters around, but I'm out of booze indoors and I fancy a pint.
              I'm on WA time

Still, no webcams live in the house
              Me, me, me...

Comment

I'm on "just finishing my 2nd pint" time.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  I'm on "just finishing my 2nd pint" time.
                  3rd

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    3rd
                    Fiver says your digging up year old threads again by midnight.

Comment

Working...
                    X