• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Arsenal - Henry is a cheating bounder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruse View Post
    Bugger we're out, thanks to that cheating b'tard Henry.
    That is indeed true and a shame. My sympathies ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Ireland were better than France, they just ran out of steam. From what I remember they missed the four best chances of the game while 1-0 up (Duff, Keane twice, O'Shea).

The only consolation from the result, as an England fan, is I'll feel more confident against that French side in the world cup than against Ireland.

Comment

Hmm,

Opening that 2nd bottle of wine wasn't such a great idea it seems ..
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

I would like to hear Mr Platini's view on the "goal" for France

Fair play eh?
          Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            Hmm,

I did the same last night. Combined with the chilli pizza I had I am spending quality time in trap 2.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              Hmm,

We've all done it. Have you checked your sent messages on your phone yet.

Comment

I had about 8 beers last night. sasguru will come in here later and tell us all off for being naughty boys.

Still, an absolute joke of a decision to give that goal.

Comment

Ireland were robbed. Henry didn't just handle the ball, he did it twice. Once to stop it going out of play and once to knock it onto his foot. Add the 2 offside players at the start of the move and it's a real tulipty way to go out of the competition. However, I know if it had been an England player we'd probably be saying that we got away with it, but really, at this level the officials need to be better than that
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Arsenal lost their integrity when they lost their Englishness.
                    Out of curiosity who do you support? Not many premiership sides by now who don’t have international (as in not English) players.

Defiantly was a hand ball, don’t understand why FIFA do not have a video ref for these scenarios. I understand that they think it would slow the game down if every challenge was questioned etc but how about only penalty and goals to be double checked. Wouldn’t take much time and would be done by the time the players have done their victory lap tra la la etc

Equally a 3 match ban for cheating to be imposed after the game if indeed the ref has missed anything, I suppose like the citing system in Rugby. Wonder what a 10 minute sin bin would do for yellow cards as well (not sure that it’s a great idea in footie but just a thought)
                    Last edited by Swiss Tony; 19 November 2009, 10:19. Reason: can't bloody spell
                    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

There not another English club who have embraced the foreign game as much as Arsenal and with that they have imported many of the problems that used to be blamed on foreigner footballers. As well as being a very dirty team Arsenal are a team that do have a strong habit of cheating and their foreign scrotum faced manager is to blame for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X