• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What type of project manager?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of project manager?

If you get in my way, I'll kill you! -- ideal project manager

If you get in my way, you'll kill me! -- somewhat less than ideal project manager

If I get in my way, I'll kill you! -- somewhat misguided project manager

If I get in your way, I'll kill you! -- A tough m. f. project manager (eats glass, live cats, etc.)

If get kill in will way I you. --dyslexic, functionally illiterate project manager

I am the way! Kill me if you can! --messianic project manager

Get away, I'll kill us all! --suicidal project manager

If you kill me, I'll get in your way. --thoughtful but ineffective project manager

If I kill you I'll get in your way. --project manager who has trouble dealing with the obvious

If a you getta ina my way, I gonna breaka you arm. --project manager from New York

I am quite confident that there is nothing in the way, so no one will get killed. --project manager who is about to get in big trouble

If you kill me, so what? If you get in my way, who cares? --weak, uninspired, lackluster project manager

If I kill me, you'll get your way. --pragmatic project manager

Kill me, it's the only way. --every project manager to date.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Very good Franko. Did you make it up?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100

Very good Franko. Did you make it up?
      Nah, found it on the web. :-)
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

My favourute project manager is the sort who says, "get in my way and let's all come together".
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
        X