• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tongights gym options....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeepBlue View Post
    *sigh*

All sample attacks were amateur - almost all were over extended and deserved to get floored.

THAT SAID, train in Krav and you will handle yourself better than almost all untrained attackers. I would certainly give it a go if I could find an instructor who wasn't a bit psycho. It does work, and the video is full of great techniques.

F*** going for the burn (Body Attack/Pump). Train to get faster and stronger. You hit lactate threshold and neuromuscular power limits. You'll be out the gym faster and see more results.
    I used to give the Yanks at Lakenheath and Mildenhall a lesson when I lived in Cambridge. If you're serious about Krav I'll try and point you in the direction of a non-psycho instructor, PM me. I've only ever lost a finger nail(A gobby bastard at a funeral) and toe nail(A gobby Yank stationed at Lakenheath).
    Last edited by Churchill; 6 November 2009, 17:02.

Comment

Working...
    X