• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Paedophile to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put it up on YouTube please.
    So what should they do with Mr Paedo, give him a job in a school? Let him wonder the streets looking at kids while potentially playing pocket billiards in his trousers?

To us they`re barbarians, to them we are what I wonder? We let the sh** float around in society until it taints the entire population and helps lower the standard of living.
    Last edited by SuperZ; 4 November 2009, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
      We let the sh** float around in society until ...
      Until they commit murder?
      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21780953/

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ie-desert.html

presumably not in that order? I didn't realise crucifixion was still practised
        Good. I just wish it was proper crucification and not just displaying the decaptitated body.

Comment

Good on them I say. I also agree with their principle of amputating a hand of a thief each time they convicted of nick something.

If that was operated over here though, we'd have an army of limbless thieving bastard's who'd want the fecking state to keep them.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

As opposed to an army of thieving bastard's who'd want the fliping state to keep them?
            Join the No To Retro Tax Campaign Now
            "Tax evasion is easy: it involves breaking the law. By tax avoidance OECD means unacceptable avoidance ... This can be contrasted with acceptable tax planning. What is critical is transparency" - Donald Johnston, Secretary-General, OECD

Comment

Originally posted by Emigre View Post
              As opposed to an army of thieving bastard's who'd want the fliping state to keep them?
              Are you talking about politicians? Hanging's too good for 'em, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                Are you talking about politicians? Hanging's too good for 'em, etc.
                at least we'd get to see them looking miserable for a while
                Join the No To Retro Tax Campaign Now
                "Tax evasion is easy: it involves breaking the law. By tax avoidance OECD means unacceptable avoidance ... This can be contrasted with acceptable tax planning. What is critical is transparency" - Donald Johnston, Secretary-General, OECD

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  No loss IF he did it I suppose
                  <DevilsAdvocate>You buy into the death penalty for unpopular sexual preference?</DevilsAdvocate>
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    cv

Sheik E Optimist

Tent 3a The desert

Education
                    1960 - 72 Mohammed(peas be upon him) all saint bedouins
                    1972 - 75 University of Riyad

Relevant Qualifications

GCSE A* Blood spurt prevention and pre-bleeding
                    GCSE B+ Flourishing and crowd pleasing

BSc Batchelor of Swordsmanship II Hon

Dear Sheik E Optimist

Unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We have been overwhelmed with applications for this contract including many who are MBAs (Member of the Blood Managment Association) and have NVQs in Advanced Mopping-up using Dust Extracted Sawdust

However, vacancies of this nature frequently arise so we will keep your CV on our database. If you would be kind enough to provide us with the details of your minimum required rate together with the telephone number of at least two referees this will expedite any future application.

Wishing you every success in your career,

Declan al Flashman
                    Senior Recruitment Advisor - Public Sector (Fluid Engineering)
                    Al Hambra Galaxy Recruitment
                    'we go the extra litre'
                    Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

They really are a backward nation.

If they were an advanced nation they would have come up with a machine to do all this long ago. I had a student job on a conveyor belt system to behead, gut and chop up living creatures decades ago. Ok, it was only a packed chicken factory but the principle is the same surely? it's just a matter of scale. How hard can it be?
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X