• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wayne and Coleen in Sprog Sensation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    I bet he looks like his dad as most kids seem to look like his dad. I wonder if he'll share the tyre he has roped to the tree with the young tyke or will he get a new one for him?
    I've heard that you are most likely to resemble your mothers brother. Although most brothers look totally different aside from the number of arms and legs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      I've heard that you are most likely to resemble your mothers brother. Although most brothers look totally different aside from the number of arms and legs, etc.
      In Lincolnshire, this is certainly true.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        The unhappy result of a mating between a potato and a whore?

Childhood sweetheart

Why do you call her a whore anyway? It's not like she was sleeping around all footballers trying to get one married to her. Plus she looks actually pretty human unlike that spice girl

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Childhood sweetheart

Why do you call her a whore anyway? It's not like she was sleeping around all footballers trying to get one married to her. Plus she looks actually pretty human unlike that spice girl
          Reading comprehension fail.

I was calling his mother a whore.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The child will likely look very much like Wayne Rooney, as far as I can gather from his picture.

Comment

Reading comprehension fail.

I was calling his mother a whore.
              Rooney's mother? I'd like to see you call her that to his potato face

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Rooney's mother? I'd like to see you call her that to his potato face
                You set it up. I'll be there.

Comment

You set it up. I'll be there.
                  Tonight then Manchester United vs CSKA Moscow

Comment

He's had a happy and productive life, but now he must be turned into comestibles...

http://yfrog.com/j3poorwaynej

Comment

Kai!? Is it the ******* head of the bajoran faith?

Perhaps colleen has been watching too much DSN?
                      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                      X