• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

President Blairs hopes are dashed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    To me even having an EU president is wrong wrong wrong.
    He's the President of the European Council, not the President of Europe according to the guy from The Times on This Week last night. What point he was trying to make from this distinction I don't really know but presumably he was saying that the role is no more than that of a glorified chairman & will not have the influence on the world stage that has been touted.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
      Yeah then they can start building the death camps again.
      Some people are just so stupid. If this is what the UK thinks then Europe is probably better off without them.
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Some people are just so stupid. If this is what the UK thinks then Europe is probably better off without them.
        No Europe, just the Holocaust. I see you dont feel the same?

Comment

This is excellent news for Europe and the World - The NightMare Man has been vanquished- for now at least.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
            This is excellent news for Europe and the World - The NightMare Man has been vanquished- for now at least.
            That's a quote from Farmer George III?
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Not heavy enough, they should have been wiped from the map.
              I think this is quite harsh, especially since Britain was one of the first to use concentration camps in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Dong View Post
                I think this is quite harsh, especially since Britain was one of the first to use concentration camps in the past.
                I just Googled "British concentration camps". I knew they existed but have never read anything about them. Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dong View Post
                  I said Death camps, can you not read? Different ball game, systematically gassing a race of people.

Comment

Having TB as the new Town Crier for Europe will have no effect on anything apart from having to see his smug face on TV every time there's a summit or Obama comes to Europe.

HTH

Comment

I said Death camps, can you not read? Different ball game, systematically gassing a race of people.
                      Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Homosexuality is a sexual preference, not a race.

Freemasonry is not a race.

All of the above(plus more) were reasons why the Germans(Note I said Germans, not "Nazi") rounded people up to be put to death in concentration camps.

Comment

Working...
                      X