• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

President Blairs hopes are dashed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Homosexuality is a sexual preference, not a race.

Freemasonry is not a race.

All of the above(plus more) were reasons why the Germans(Note I said Germans, not "Nazi") rounded people up to be put to death in concentration camps.
    Im sure black people were targets.

Comment

Judaism is a religion, not a race.

Homosexuality is a sexual preference, not a race.

Freemasonry is not a race.

All of the above(plus more) were reasons why the Germans(Note I said Germans, not "Nazi") rounded people up to be put to death in concentration camps.
      Originally posted by Diestl View Post
      Im sure black people were targets.
      Highlighted for the hard of thinking.

Hth.

Comment

I said Death camps, can you not read? Different ball game, systematically gassing a race of people.
        It was higher grade of crime, probably the highest, but don't pretend that British or Americans or Soviets did not do big time crimes too, the difference was that before WW2 this was overlooked and Germany (as defeated party) took it for everyone. Not every nation can raise up from disaster, they certainly deserve respect for it especially given that they deal with nazies there pretty well now, something that can't be said of many other countries.

Comment

The Germans make fanastic beer and I am prepared to forget what they did in the war for that alone.

Comment

I said Death camps, can you not read? Different ball game, systematically gassing a race of people.
            I know, sorry, I guess they pretty much mean the same thing to me. 50% of the boer child population (for the whole of SA) died in those camps. I know they did not gas them, don't think they had that capability in the 1800's, but they pretty much did everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              It was higher grade of crime, probably the highest, but don't pretend that British or Americans or Soviets did not do big time crimes too, the difference was that before WW2 this was overlooked and Germany (as defeated party) took it for everyone. Not every nation can raise up from disaster, they certainly deserve respect for it especially given that they deal with nazies there pretty well now, something that can't be said of many other countries.
              I didn't think it was possible, but AtWat has actually reached new depths - defending the Nazis because others did similar before them, and saying how hard done by they were. Aw, bless them. I'd like to say "incredible", but in your case it isn't.

Oh and I understand that you have an aversion to facts, but I suggest you check your history books. It was other nations - primarily the British and the USA, that paid to rebuild post-war W.Germany.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Highlighted for the hard of thinking.

Hth.

I meant I said they tried to wipe out a race I never said Jews were a race.

Comment

I meant I said they tried to wipe out a race I never said Jews were a race.
                  Which race did they try to wipe out?

Comment

1936 Olympics 100 Meters Mens Finals.

Comment

All that werent Ayran, ffs this stuff is Nazi 101.

Comment

Working...
                      X