• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QT tonight: Will you be tuning in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the Netherlands and can't get BBC iPlayer. No Sky either.
    Are there any dodgy websites where I can stream it from? Only want the audio really. (I don't think it is on Radio 4 either).

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
      Are there any dodgy websites where I can stream it from? Only want the audio really. (I don't think it is on Radio 4 either).
      It's nae for foreigners, bugger off!

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Radio 5 is broadcasting it if that's any help.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I think the attention has gone to his head, and he's so wrapped up in all the controversy he'll make a fool of himself big time on QT.
          I hope so O Owlish one, but he's not an idiot. I just hope the other panellists are on top form.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

All these that are trying to prevent a legal political party from having an opinion voiced sound.... a bit fascist to me.

You may not like their views but, unless they are outlawed, then they are entitled to them?

Can we not be trusted to make our own minds up or do we need censorship for our own good?

What is everyone afraid of, do they not trust the public to be able to make the right decision at election time?

I think that what people are trying to enforce on us is much scarier than a far-right political party being allowed to show itself up on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
              All these that are trying to prevent a legal political party from having an opinion voiced sound.... a bit fascist to me.

You may not like their views but, unless they are outlawed, then they are entitled to them?

Can we not be trusted to make our own minds up or do we need censorship for our own good?

What is everyone afraid of, do they not trust the public to be able to make the right decision at election time?

I think that what people are trying to enforce on us is much scarier than a far-right political party being allowed to show itself up on tv.
              The BNP have the right to make their views known, the protesters have the right to object.
              We already have censorship and it would be a lot worse if that shower got in.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                Radio 5 is broadcasting it if that's any help.
                Ah Coool

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00nbwbh

Time to enjoy a bit of facist listening. Seig Heil mein Führer!

Comment

While he is no doubt quite good as a speaker to a crowd he is pretty terrible in a debating/interview situation, probably because he has had little practice of it.

He will struggle tonight as they will all be going in for the kill.

Comment

Excluding the remote possibility of the BNP actually getting into power after the next election, would a member or two in parliament not help keep the other parties on their toes a bit?

Comment

I hope I can stay up : if I cant make it I will video it.

Comment

Working...
                      X