• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

QT tonight: Will you be tuning in?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Just got in. What have I missed? Has he made a twunt of himself yet?
    Jack Straw has. NG has just lived up to (low) expectations I suppose.

Comment

I wonder if the people who were so against Griffin appearing on Question Time still think it was a bad idea. Griffin is being shown for what he is, and that wouldn't have happened if he had been censured.

Never thought I'd say it - but well done the BBC.

I will say though.....he isn't the only one who is talking ***** on this panel. The only ones talking any sense are Greer and Dimbleby (who I always find immensely entertaining)
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Bonnie Greer is being short changed. How is that woman is stopping herself from punching NG?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Oh, he's starting to froth at the mouth...

Walks cancelled because there were only white folk on them? Sounds like he got that straight from the daily mail!

Tops to the guy who just called him Dick Griffin!
          In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            Bonnie Greer is being short changed. How is that woman is stopping herself from punching NG?
            Education and knowledge (and class?) beats bigotry...

The man is being outclassed, and she is making him (and everyone else) look rather silly. Looking at the panel though, that isn't exactly difficult.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What a slimy git he is. He has no solid facts that he can support, it's all emotive and subjective. And he's full of contradictions. He needs to grow up, basically.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Just got in. What have I missed? Has he made a twunt of himself yet?
                Is the Pope Catholic?
                (If you are a member of the BNP then you probably claim he's muslim ).

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                  Oh, he's starting to froth at the mouth...

Walks cancelled because there were only white folk on them? Sounds like he got that straight from the daily mail!

Tops to the guy who just called him Dick Griffin!
                  Hold on there, funding was removed from the lake district national park guide service as it was deemed to be not racially inclusive as only whites seemed interested in using their service.

Comment

There's part of me that wants to see him go apoplectic so that his glass eye pops out... then the panel could have a kick about.

or is it just wishful thinking?
                    In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Unfortunately, as much as I enjoyed that, I think there's probably still people out there thick enough to be won over by the one or two unchallenged, unqualified statements he managed to spew forth from his odious, festering maw.

Comment

Working...
                      X