• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the Menelaus back-story?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shashee View Post
    When I was growing up in India there was a way of dealing with this villun. A group of men would go to the doorstep of the willun and they would begin to remove their clothing until they were in there undergarments. It never went any further than this and the villun always paid up.
    Oh great - Bob Shawadiwadi has a sockie now
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by shashee View Post
      When I was growing up in India there was a way of dealing with this villun. A group of men would go to the doorstep of the willun and they would begin to remove their clothing until they were in there undergarments. It never went any further than this and the villun always paid up.
      Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        Oh great - Bob Shawadiwadi has a sockie now
        I am not having socks to being makings puppets.
        I do all codes.
        Much Quickness - Plenty Cheapness.
        New most excellent Blogger: http://shawadiwadi.blogspot.com/
        New YouTube Channel: BobShawadiwadi

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Hope admin don't mind me asking after the other thread was closed... this is a thread about Menelaus not Helen. Everyone seems to know a lot about this Menelaus character as if it were well-discussed and I feel left out. I remember seeing him on CUK I think... but nothing else.

Can anyone give a potted history?
          Previous posting history suggests he's a top geezer. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by BobShawadiwadi View Post
            I am not having socks to being makings puppets.
            Sas, go to bed, it's late.

The vegetarian option.

Comment

I always liked the idea of him flying a Tornado from Prague to Rome, then bringing a spag bol back for lunch.

(or possibly if you have a Tornado sitting around and are feeling peckish.)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I always liked the idea of him flying a Tornado from Prague to Rome, then bringing a spag bol back for lunch.

(or possibly if you have a Tornado sitting around and are feeling peckish.)
                He seems to have told more porkers on that site than here.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  He seems to have told more porkers on that site than here.

"He once told me that he had taken his tornado on a spin to Rome for lunch and that he had flown back with a bowl of spaghetti perched on his lap."

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
                    And why us at contractoruk ???? are we a magnet for nutters ?
                    Take a reasonably sane person , add anonymity and you get a nutter.

HTH

Comment

ARRSEpedia

Comment

Working...
                      X