• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leona Lewis given a black eye

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    An X-Factor reject?
    Oh yeah

30 sec's in....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Oh yeah

30 sec's in....
      Ouch! What he did didn't seem possible on the 1st, 2nd and third viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Ouch! What he did didn't seem possible on the 1st, 2nd and third viewing.
        Poor guy did you seem him after how his face was all mishap....... ah thats his real face.

Comment

Leona Lewis book

Borders just emailed me with an exclusive offer - signed copy of Leona Lewis's new book, edition of 1,000.

£40!

Now, that's no excuse for lamping her one, but it's sailing close to the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl View Post
            Poor guy did you seem him after how his face was all mishap....... ah thats his real face.
            It's incredible how much damage a young man can sustain and not only not end up a cripple, but shrug it off. I know I was the same. Not only do you feel indestructible at that age, but to a certain extent you really are. As a teenager I once saw a chap fall out of a tree onto a lower thick branch, back first. The general idea was to dive or jump into the river, but he fell. He fell about 5 metres and hit the branch incredibly badly, his back bowed the wrong way, and shrugged it off. Sort of.

Comment

I wouldn't mind giving Leona a purple eye.

(Now where did I leave my coat I wonder?)

Comment

Working...
              X