• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They'll be able to see your willy and everything...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've had similar scanners in Domodedovo for years.

As a special bonus, people going through the fast track could catch a glimpse of the screen whilst standing in the left hand lane. More often than not it would be a boring businessman, but there was the occasional hottie.

Not sure if it's still the case as I haven't been back since they finished the renovations.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      They've had similar scanners in Domodedovo for years.

As a special bonus, people going through the fast track could catch a glimpse of the screen whilst standing in the left hand lane. More often than not it would be a boring businessman, but there was the occasional hottie.

Not sure if it's still the case as I haven't been back since they finished the renovations.
      The scanners were there last January. I'm going through DME next January, so I'll check out the left hand lane for you.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I'm NOT a .

HTH.
        So why do you have that large collection of anal probes?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          How long before images of naked celebs get on the Internet!
          Schwarzenegger went through one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So why do you have that large collection of anal probes?
            As opposed to HAB's pink one?

Comment

The irony is that if you actually exposed your genitals whilst walking through airport security, you'd probably be arrested.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Is it illegal to walk around naked in Britain?

Comment

if you are looking at a hottie and have a hard on, THEY will know

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    if you are looking at a hottie and have a hard on, THEY will know
                    they plan to hire dolly-bird security friskers, to detect exploding fake-willy vests
                    if you get frisked and dont get a bonio, they shoot you with a bazooka

sorry HAB, nice knowing you

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                      they plan to hire dolly-bird security friskers, to detect exploding fake-willy vests
                      if you get frisked and dont get a bonio, they shoot you with a bazooka

sorry HAB, nice knowing you

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X