• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Central heating a thing of the past

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Get a slanket instead. Has anyone already got one?

Seriously though, why heat a whole house when you can wear a £25 slanket (light sword not included) instead? You can go to Jedi or Jihad conventions without needing to change first too.
    Erm, isn't that just a dressing gown?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I tried to guy one a couple of years ago and they ballsed up the order.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
        Erm, isn't that just a dressing gown?
        Yeah, more or less. But longer, thicker and warmer than a dressing gown I imagine, and possibly without an opening at the front. I use a dressing gown for warmth purposes currently and am considering upgrading. At least if I see one in the shops, I'm not keen enough to buy one off the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I tried to guy one a couple of years ago and they ballsed up the order.
          Not sure how you can "guy one" ... were you going to embroid something manly onto it, like a guiness logo?
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X