• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strictly Come Chuffing Dancing!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read a book instead.
    TV is rubbish
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by fckvwls View Post
      Is that the daft obstacle course thing presented by Hammond? Do you think he fancies using his ROS?
      Yes it is. It's really bad, but bad enough to be funny. Hammond takes the piss out of it the whole way through and that's part of the charm
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        mrs bp loves it so I have to endure. I shall insist on a bj later in return.....
        A BJ is inadequate compensation IMO
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The other half was watching it, I managed to see that Sonya lass from Eastenders moving around the floor with the grace of a first world war tank in the mud.

Why people work all week to spend Saturday night with that on, XFactor is fantastic though.

Comment

I watched the final episode of series 6 of NCIS.

Followed closely by the final episode of series 1 of True Blood.

Followed not quite so closely by the Monty Python thing on BBC2.

Fringe season 2 returns tonight at 10 on Sky One.

Bones and Lie to Me return on Thursday.

I'm sure there something else I'll watch during the week.

Oh yes, "Life" on ITV3 on Wednesday at 10. The Zen of Police work. Oooom.

Comment

I avoid all this celebrity stuff.

I hated Come Dancing when I was a kid. Passionately. WTF should I start liking it now? I'm proud to say I've never watched even a minute of the Strictly crap.
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Halcyon View Post
                This begs the question, why are you watching it????

I wasn't watching it, I was on here whilst Mrs SB and #1 daughter were watching it!!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  I watched the final episode of series 6 of NCIS.
                  Wasn't there a rerun of CSI on? NCIS is the most blatant rip-off and seems to compromise of stereotyped roles using actors who couldn't get a part in CSI or any of its spin-offs.
                  Last edited by d000hg; 4 October 2009, 11:47. Reason: spleng
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    I avoid all this celebrity stuff.

I hated Come Dancing when I was a kid. Passionately. WTF should I start liking it now? I'm proud to say I've never watched even a minute of the Strictly crap.
                    WHS

Classic example of the BBC flushing our cash down the toliet, in order to chase ratings. They've just jumped on the national obsession with celebrity and milked it to within an inch of its life

As a corporation they are bankrupt of any new ideas when it comes to light entertainment, so have to recycle this garbage.

Dancing is a ratings winner because the ladies love a good bop. For the blokes it's purgatory, up there with shopping.

Comment

Evil bloke posted : For the blokes it's purgatory, up there with shopping.
                      That's not true. It's a sweeping genealisation much like this one.

I know several mates who love both in fact.

Oh hang on..they are homosexuals, which might explain it.

I do like shopping though.
                      Last edited by Board Game Geek; 4 October 2009, 12:22.
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X