• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    The poor things will starve!

Heartless.

They're probly crying themselves to sleep each night.
    They are smart - they've buried at least 100 kg of peanuts into one small meadow

Comment

It's conker season now anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        They are smart - they've buried at least 100 kg of peanuts into one small meadow
        Peanuts? Wtf are you feeding them peanuts for?

Talking about which, I feel a snickers moment coming on!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          How long before you have a working search engine, ie the whole point of the exercise?
          In the fullness of time...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Peanuts? Wtf are you feeding them peanuts for?
            Roasted (not salted) peanuts in a shell - thats how I started but I quickly discovered they prefer wallnuts (shelled), much more expensive...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Roasted (not salted) peanuts in a shell - thats how I started but I quickly discovered they prefer wallnuts (shelled), much more expensive...
              Expensive but worth it, adds a certain je ne c'est quoi to the flavour of the meat.

Comment

I like the SEO tie-in...kinda makes sense with all the data. An internet marketer's wet dream I should imagine.

Grats !
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Squirrels commiting suicide

Squirrels are commiting suicide...

http://www.leenks.com/link218675.html

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
                    Squirrels are commiting suicide...

http://www.leenks.com/link218675.html
                    Don't click that link. My antivirus software has just gone nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                      I like the SEO tie-in...kinda makes sense with all the data. An internet marketer's wet dream I should imagine.

Grats !
                      How about a tool to auto-scrape email addresses and figure out the context from the web-page... then sell a massive DB to spammers and scammers.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X