• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brown plans business summer camps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God wendigo100 this is so true, just so true,,,,,you forgot the VAT though and the import duty as the ice cream was from outside the EU.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Excellent Wendigo100 ... excellent

That should be posted to Auntie's "Have Your Say".

I think they'd publish it.

Comment

Not a lot of people know that...

Not a lot of people know that Margeret Thatcher helped invent Mr Whippy / Mr Softie ice cream.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Wendigo...Bravo ! Had me in fits of laughter. (Is that tax-deductible ?)
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

That's the trouble with Brown

Originally posted by sunnysan
            Winners of enterprise competitions will be rewarded with placements with top UK companies.
            Which is the just about captures the problem with Brown. He thinks that the only genuine businesses in this country are big corporates. Ergo his idea of supporting it is supporting Big Companies, when the truth is that with most corporates anything approaching the free-thinking required of being an entrepreneur has been squeezed out.

Comment

Working...
            X