• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Do - where, when, who

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Bummer

Pics will be on Facebook in due course
    Looks like it's you, me, Zippy, Bunk, Xeno (avec fiancee) and Owlhoot then!
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Churchy/CM - can't believe you're not gonna be there! Was really looking looking to a few more drinks with you guys.

I'm waiting to hear back from my girl then I'll know what I'm doing tonight.

Have had a few drinks this afternoon, so more would be great/messy.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        Churchy/CM - can't believe you're not gonna be there! Was really looking looking to a few more drinks with you guys.

Don't bail out now!!!!!!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Don't bail out now!!!!!!
          I know! Would be poor form.

NF and Owlhoot I have met before and it would be very cool to meet Zippy, Bunk and your good self.

I plan to be there. Hopefully with the future Mrs Xeno.

Comment

I know - am gutted too! Plus wanted to have a gawk at the new Mrs Xen!

If you do go -have a champagne/vodka/redbull cocktail for me and of course give RH a big snog!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              I know - am gutted too! Plus wanted to have a gawk at the new Mrs Xen!

If you do go -have a champagne/vodka/redbull cocktail for me and of course give RH a big snog!!

I would have loved to introduce her to you and Churchy too! Another time...

Champoo/vodka/Red Bull is a distinct possibility - especially if RH turns up.

As for another snog with him - hmmmmmm......

Comment

Another time...
                Deffo - as soon as the dog gets settled in Swindon - we'll be having a few weekends in London so maybe we can catch up again for a big geek fest early in the new year!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Deffo - as soon as the dog gets settled in Swindon - we'll be having a few weekends in London so maybe we can catch up again for a big geek fest early in the new year!
                  CUK new Years Bash it is then!

shame you guys can't make it, churchill owes us lots of drinks......

Swindon's only an hourish by train from London so you can join us for the weekly bevvies

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Xeno, we'll sort something out in the new year. Norrahe, I owe quite a few people drinkies, not sure I remember what you've done to deserve yours...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      Xeno, we'll sort something out in the new year.
                      Would be good to catch up.

Comment

Working...
                      X