• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to Singapore!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Best of luck Snaw. Sounds like an exciting move.
    We may have our differences, but I sincerely offer my best wishes.

TLG.
    Cheers LG, I may not like your politics, but you're ok apart from that actually that sums up a lot of my mates
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      But I guess it's ok to make up fake ping tests from there, eh?
      That's the question for your wife...

Comment

Missus got the official offer today, better than expected - full relocation expenses, nice salary (At low tax), flights for the family, serviced apt for a month, result!

Looks like we're moving by start of December, yeehaw!

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Best of luck Snaw

Food over there is fantastic.
          Unfortunately you'll find after a month or so that the general population are even ruder and more selfish than londoners.

Still, at least it's clean and the schools are good
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

worked there for 4 months, absolutely loved it. Make sure you check out the Crazy Elephant Bar in Clarke Quay for some fantastic guitar playing.

Enjoy.
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              worked there for 4 months, absolutely loved it. Make sure you check out the Crazy Elephant Bar in Clarke Quay for some fantastic guitar playing.

Enjoy.
              No doubt I will, cheers Chef.

Comment

Excellent news Snaw.

Time to get the luggage down from the loft.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Excellent news Snaw.

Time to get the luggage down from the loft.
                  From the shed you mean

Think this will be an opportunity for a massive ebay blitz, get rid of 6 years worth of accumulated tulipe!

Comment

Though it pains me to say it.

Good luck snaw.

Hopefully a high tax high spend government will get in over there and make you feel right at home.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      Missus got the official offer today, better than expected - full relocation expenses, nice salary (At low tax), flights for the family, serviced apt for a month, result!

Looks like we're moving by start of December, yeehaw!
                      Thats brilliant news - Best of Luck with it!!

Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X