• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trousers back on

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well it was tempting to go down to the bar but didn't. However, it did remind of some banter that Jackie Lynton once came out with between songs at a gig. He was telling the story of taking a flight when the stewardess bent over in front of him and he recalled seeing a film called 'Stewardesses Bending Over.' Anyway, this one had a small hole at the top of her stockings so what did he do? As any red blooded man would do he stuck his finger in it which basically much ended his flight.
    very dissapointed in you young man, a bottle of wine and you would've been sorted
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
      very dissapointed in you young man, a bottle of wine and you would've been sorted
      Yes, he has let the team down.

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
        Apologies maybe next week I shall continue in the ancient and honorable tradition of when contractors staying away from home. I do like the 'young man' bit though
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Ah, I was wondering what "putting trousers back on" in the thread title was referring to.
          obviously after a bit pot noodling

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
            obviously after a bit pot noodling
            If he did it by the window he could have lobbed it on them and then used the curtains for their other use!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              If he did it by the window he could have lobbed it on them and then used the curtains for their other use!
              Now that reminds me of an old joke.....about the couple watching the band
              and suddenly both getting a bit fruity........

Comment

Working...
              X