• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market collapse in October

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
    Bit pointless though isn't it?
    Same thing as trolling. Some people get off on it.

Comment

Right?! - Great fun!

Anyway looking like it may have hit the bottom?...
      l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Right?! - Great fun!

Anyway looking like it may have hit the bottom?...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Same thing as trolling. Some people get off on it.
          You don't say!

DimPrawn

Comment

Right here you go people watch the bugga go sky high now i've sold some!!! - Mark my words people buy buy buy!
            Your meant to sell on rallies, not dips, my friend.
            'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
            Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              What the hell is a rallie? I don't think i'm cut out for this cr@p!
              l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                Unless you are an account manager in the city ... trust me, they do sell on the way down for a number of reasons. Very few for the benefit on the client!

Comment

Sell low, buy it back even lower.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

share price is still sliding for MyClientCo but needs to drop another 10% before I pile in

Comment

Originally posted by singhr View Post
                      share price is still sliding for MyClientCo but needs to drop another 10% before I pile in
                      Will you have a job at that point?
                      'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                      Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X