• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stock market collapse in October

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The collapse will be later than October. Everyone was saying September a few months ago.

It will collapse when even the most doom mongering bear thinks the crash has been averted and that house prices and stock markets only ever go up and get in there whilst you still can etc.

Comment

Where are people and investors going to put their money instead?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Where are people and investors going to put their money instead?
        They won't have any money, they will have lost it on the stock market and in property price collapse.

Comment

If you post your prediction/theory on enough internet forums, it may come true!!!!!!!!!
          The cycle of life: born > learn > work > learn > dead.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Annoys the flip out of me, 'specially as I posted this weeks ago.
            Probably no one noticed among all the other guff you've posted
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Probably no one noticed among all the other guff you've posted
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Which day and at what time?
                and year?
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Previous indicators led analysts to predict a significant downturn in September. Recent changes in the market have led to these predictions being revised, and now suggest October is when the downturn (don't say crash!) will occur. If the market changes further then in face of such difficult circumstances we shall revise our predicted date to "probably next month".
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Nobody can predict the next stock market crash. From all that we know about the state of the investment banking system, it's a bit of a shocker that shares in those banks have shot up. This alone should tell you that the market has got nothing to do with logic and is pure gambling.

Comment

Originally posted by mace View Post
                      From all that we know about the state of the investment banking system, it's a bit of a shocker that shares in those banks have shot up. .
                      Incorrect. They're making money hand over fist. In fact when the stock market goes down, I expect banks to do relatively well.
                      After all as everyone knows they only have an upside and can't be allowed to fail.

HTH
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X