• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My erection this afternoon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[adds to list] curtains [/adds to list]

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Of a spanking new shed.
      What a disappointment!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Good night out SA?
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Pot Noodle storage
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

Wn you say "spanking new shed", do you mean a shed for spanking ?

I know a few shops who can help you with fit out.

Quality Control : Because Quality Always Leaves Its Mark (NSFW!!!!)
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

If it has lecky and you are not a veggie.
              Buy a great big chest freezer then find a farm that has an associated butcher (usually a family concern) and buy a quarter of a cow, half a pig and a couple of lambs.
              You will live like a king for a year for about £400

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

EO posted : couple of lambs.
                Doesn't their wool prevent them from deep freezing ?
                Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  Doesn't their wool prevent them from deep freezing ?
                  ordinarily, yes.
                  But you take a hostage, order them to strip off then make them hop in

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    So I need some ideas - what should I use it for instead?
                    I set up a home gym in my 4m x 3m summer house. That way all the unused equipment is at least out of sight and not using up a decent room inside the house.

I was following a mate's example - he installed wired internet, flat-screen TV connected to a windows media center PC for 'pumping' & pumping iron.
                    "take me to your leader"

Comment

before you put in anything make sure you have good protection against
                      the elements, especially as winter is coming soon, a good lube of ronseal
                      should sort out any issues, otherwise you'll have a hard time with woodworm

Comment

Working...
                      X