• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dumped right in it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Deployment successful. Code doesn't work though. It looks like UAT (that happened before I got there) was a load of cack.

And it's my fault for not looking "inside the code I was deploying", "I need to tighten up and stop making assumptions".

I offered to do a code review and re run UAT for them. "We haven't got time now, just get it live"

For standing my ground this was deemed "a rant" that should have been conducted in a side office, and was me being defensive.

My conclusion is he is getting his nuts knawed off from above, is tuliping his pants and does not know what he is doing, and wants to appear in control by blaming others.

Seriously, if you bawl me out in the office in front of everyone, you have to expect me to construct a counter argument. This is not a rant but a reply.

I think I prefer your Wilmslow persona - it's more believable....

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
      I think I prefer your Wilmslow persona - it's more believable....
      Knob
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Breakfast at your house again
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Breakfast at your house again
          What is this obsession with butt hole pleasures?

Comment

I thought you ate it, but thanks for that
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
              I thought you ate it, but thanks for that
              Sourpuss

Comment

Working...
              X