• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remembrance Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remembrance Day

Lest we forget.........

Poppy Appeal
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

For once Chico............. I agree.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I don't agree, Chico is merely hijacking armistice day to push his own hidden agenda .

He didn't have to include an image of a cross. What about all the other faiths that died during the wars?

If he wished to publish an image, then surely a poppy would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
        I don't agree, Chico is merely hijacking armistice day to push his own hidden agenda .

He didn't have to include an image of a cross. What about all the Seikhs that died during the wars?

Sorry Marcus, but Chico has no idea who lies in that grave, it may be a Seikh. The cross is not important.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius

He didn't have to include an image of a cross. What about all the Seikhs that died during the wars?

Sikhs are welcome to post any image they choose. My posting on that image does not stop any other faith group pasting their own. Thank God for the sacrifice of the men and women who have gave the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we take for granted.
          Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            . Thank God for the sacrifice of the men and women who have gave the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we take for granted.
            Like the 90 day ruling eh Chico?
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Respect, Nuff said

Comment

Chico's 1st post - Great - Time to remember what these men did for our country and for the people.

Chico's next post - Bobbins!

Thank god ?

NO !! THANK THE MEN WHO LOST THIER LIVES FIGHTING FOR OUR COUNTRY
                Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                  Like the 90 day ruling eh Chico?
                  Tell that to the terrorists who want to blow you and your family up.
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You really don't see the glaringly obvious irony in your posts, do you? Everything these men and woman have fought for, for our civil freedom, freedom from state tyranny, and yet you support the very thing that undermines all that.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                    X