• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Scots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry Scot?
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Terry Scot?
      Colonel Scot.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

never use a Chutney spoon for your Scotch Broth
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          never use a Chutney spoon for your Scotch Broth
          ... especially if it was licked by a stupid scot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
            Scots should be put down at birth.
            Does this startling quote need adding to the Chutney Spoon web site or would that be unwise?
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Does this startling quote need adding to the Chutney Spoon web site or would that be unwise?
              Go on, you know you want to
              Me, me, me...

Comment

If Brown had been put down at birth all of our pensions would be worth a damn lot more, we'd still have our gold, and we would not have had to bail our banks out. The downside would have been that he could not boast of saving the world.

Comment

Oh FFS, CB is back

Can't he be disposed of on compassionate grounds (compassion for us, not him)?

At least Victor Meldrew didn't actually want to be miserable. This twonk positively delights in whinging about things he deliberately chooses not to understand just so he can whinge some more

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Oh FFS, CB is back

Can't he be disposed of on compassionate grounds (compassion for us, not him)?

At least Victor Meldrew didn't actually want to be miserable. This twonk positively delights in whinging about things he deliberately chooses not to understand just so he can whinge some more
                    Have you seen today's discussion regarding humour, prompted by administrator? CB is the New Way. The Way of General.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                      Have you seen today's discussion regarding humour, prompted by administrator? CB is the New Way. The Way of General.
                      +50 Xeno Geek Points
                      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                      X