• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Keeping the Lie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pretend to be stupider than I am so as not to intimidate people.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I pretend to be stupider than I am so as not to intimidate people.
      Is that even possible?

Comment

I pretend to be stupider than I am so as not to be intimate with people

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          If this bird is bonking anything in trousers its only fair that you do the right thing, send me her phone number right away

Ewww, those kinda wimmin always have a certain smell about them. I wouldn`t...........

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Is that even possible?
            Dunno.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SuperZ View Post
              Ewww, those kinda wimmin always have a certain smell about them. I wouldn`t...........

They smell like Pot Noodles?

Comment

Have been in this situation and kept my mouth shut. Nasty.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  They smell like Pot Noodles?
                  Chutney

Comment

Me 5 pence

FWIW, I went through a similar situation although possibly not as clear cut as Platypus's situation.

My ex was basically telling all her mates who would tell their other halves , that she thought our relationship was coming to an end etc etc, she said subsequently that she was not unfaithful during this time , which I think is bull s h i t e but it was only after she has gone, with no real reason that I found all this out.

I felt like a idiot and would have appreciated if someone had said something although by my own admittance I am not sure I would have taken the advice in the spirit it was intended.

However, as the saying goes "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" and in emotionally charged situation the law of unintended consequences could mean you do more harm than good.

Whatever you do do, dont tell him, if you have enough proof talk to her and tell her to sort her sh i t out or you will tell him.
                    There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Have been in this situation and kept my mouth shut. Nasty.
                      Difficult position and option. How are you going to explain to a mate that you knew when it all goes baps up?
                      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                      X