• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have accepted Perm job!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

pleo

Comment

Originally posted by SlimRick View Post
      Do let us know how your first 360 degree appraisal goes, won't you?

Still, good luck pleo

Comment

[QUOTE=pleomax;918114]This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching! QUOTE]

It doesn't contain any "e"s (I was about half way through reading it when I noticed.)

Sorry if this has been your sig for ages and this has already been discussed.

I don't come her as often as I used to!

tim

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          G£$D dam£$% there everywhere!!

What happened, did I miss something?
          Yes.

A tanking market and McDonalds hourly rates
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

what do you do Snaw?

Comment

Originally posted by Underscore Pt2 View Post
              what do you do Snaw?
              These days, network & security engineer/architect.
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                These days, network & security engineer/architect.
                Yes, a friend of mine is a security expert - been benched since May.

Comment

Perhaps, on the right, between Fast Company Formation and Contractor Services there could be a black-bordered box, listing those of us, like Pleomax, who have fallen by the wayside.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Don't worry. You'll presumably be on an introductory probation period (4 Weeks, maybe less) and hence still have a chance to save yourself, if something more appealing arrives over the next month or so.

Market is definitely picking up

Comment

Working...
                    X