• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quote of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lily Tomlin - A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.

Caryn Leschen - I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Margaret Thatcher- I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.

Comment

>I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house

It was Zsa Zsa Gabor, but I like yer style.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
        >I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house

It was Zsa Zsa Gabor, but I like yer style.

oh dear I copied and pasted wrongly here is a second try

A male gynecologist is like an auto mechanic who never owned a car.- Carrie Snow

I try to take one day at a time -- but sometimes several days attack me at once. -Jennifer Unlimited

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man, I keep his house.
        Zsa Zsa Gabor

Comment

Copy 'n' paste lessons over 'ere Milan, when you've got a mo.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Copy 'n' paste lessons over 'ere Milan, when you've got a mo.

Ask Mr Black, He apparently, is the expert!

Comment

hope I got this one right

No one understands that you have given everything. You must give more. ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin

you know how I did it :
              1- found quote in google (refer to google lesson 543)..
              2-highlight quote.
              3-click on Ctrl key, and while holding down click on the letter C key (C for copy clever innit??).
              4- click on add a reply in relevant CCUK page(refer to CCUK lesson 789)
              5- hold down the Ctrl key and press the letter (V for ..errrrrr dunno)

Comment

That was in 1927, and I think we're over it. Especially after returning to Cardiff 4 times in the last 5 years and winning it 3 times.
                Three times? Well done. That's in the history books as well now.

Only two teams have won both the FA Cup and the FA Amateur Cup. MK Dons (nee the legendary Wimbledon) are one of them, and Arsenal are not the other.

Comment

Working...
                X