• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby P's Killers' Identity Legally Disclosed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    I didn't know you were a Judge. When did that happen?
    I don't recognise the laughable sham they call a justice system in this country, it doesn't suit my particular stance.

I am appointing myself as judge, jury and executioner in this instance.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      I don't recognise the laughable sham they call a justice system in this country, it doesn't suit my particular stance.

I am appointing myself as judge, jury and executioner in this instance.
      Oh, that's alright then...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Gotta say I don't really get his comment either.
        You are not meant to snaw. He is one of sg's sockpuppets, and should duly be ignored.

HTH
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I am thinking that nuts off with a blow torch would still be too good for them. Still, that does not mean we should not have a go at it though.

I am all for them being hunted down like the dogs they are and subjected to the same brutal treatment the poor little kid got!!!!! Or worse!!!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Shades of grey

It was a horrendous abuse of parental responsibility and the magnitude of inhumanity was chilling.

IMHO, as much as vigilante justice sets unjust precedents, these people need to be made an example of. AFAIK there are no mitigating circumstances and no question of guilt.

Need to think about the greater good, would their untimely deaths bring about the catharsis that would avenge this attack on the tenets of humanity or should justice prevail regardless?
            There are no evil thoughts except one: the refusal to think

Comment

Oh, that's alright then...
              So you think the British justice system has got it right when it mollycoddles sadistic murderers?

They’ll all be out in few years, housed, fed and paid for by the tax payer whilst an innocent child rots in the ground, I take it you don’t have kids?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                So the 'good guys' all sit back and congratulate themselves for living in a civil society and the innocents get tortured and murdered - nice.
                That's why it would be bad for the guilty to be tortured and murdered. Because you'd also get innocents (wrong convicted) tortured and murdered.

And it's pointless to say "but we know they did it", when there's been enough apparently open and shut cases which were miscarriages of justice.

I'm in favour of the death penalty (which means I must accept that some innocents are going to die because of error) but not judicial torture.

A society that you propose would be a very nasty and violent place to live, with far more innocents getting tortured and murdered than our current civil society.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                  So you think the British justice system has got it right when it mollycoddles sadistic murderers?

They’ll all be out in few years, housed, fed and paid for by the tax payer whilst an innocent child rots in the ground, I take it you don’t have kids?
                  What has me having or not having kids got to do with my opinion of your reaction?

You're typical of the hand-wringing "something must be done" members of society who immediately spring to the "Violence is the answer, string 'em up, think of the kiddies!!!" argument.

Think about what you're advocating. It ain't pretty and it won't work.

Comment

What has me having or not having kids got to do with my opinion of your reaction?

You're typical of the hand-wringing "something must be done" members of society who immediately spring to the "Violence is the answer, string 'em up, think of the kiddies!!!" argument.

Think about what you're advocating. It ain't pretty and it won't work.
                    It's more relevant than you may think, ask any new dad on here and they will all tell you it changes your view on humanity especially when defenceless and innocent children are involved, it's a sort of hormonal protectionism I guess?

I accept that it won’t work on the whole, I was merely expressing my anger and given a one on one situation (if there was no detrimental effect on society) I would happily bludgeon these child killers to death.

Comment

I do have a chlid and was horrified by this case. Personally I'd be in favour of longer inside for this pair - 30 years or so. Vigilante justice won't bring the kid back, making and example is unlikely to make difference either - how much notice do you think a bloke who can't read or write and who beat up his 82 yr old granny is going to take of another of his ilk getting the tulip kicked out of him by a gang of braying proles?

Comment

Working...
                      X