• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men who don't drive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    The guy who lives oposite me takes his car 200 yards to the shop, I have never seen the chap walk anywhere.
    I know several people like that. The fact that it takes them twice as long to get there with the car seems to escape them.

Probably the same people that use the lift to go down one floor.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      I'm not a regular listener to Womans' Hour but did catch a rather interesting item on the weekend about men who can't/don't drive.

For my own part, I mostly dislike driving, even though I have done it since the age of 17 through pure necessity.

Cars and car-men bore me rigid - even though I can probably fix their carburetor while they haven't the remotest clue about the internals of their latest 'wheels'.

The attitude of women towards male non-drivers was very revealing indeed.

The attitude of men went something along the lines of: "lazy freeloaders who expect to be chauffeured everywhere" or "eccentric ecofascists who want us all to go back to the dark ages".

What does the congregation think?
      Great thread topic!

The attitutude of the women sounded extremely sexist to me. I bet they were all lesbians. But if they have s*x with me they will be converted back to normality.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Great thread topic!

The attitutude of the women sounded extremely sexist to me. I bet they were all lesbians. But if they have s*x with me they will be converted back to normality.....
        they became lesbians after having s*x with me. We should get something going here BP, a sort of mobius tube, or a conveyor belt

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          they became lesbians after having s*x with me. We should get something going here BP, a sort of mobius tube, or a conveyor belt

Sounds like a plan B to me. Got any good sources for kamaga?
          Of course I like to sort out the lesbians two or more at a time......

Interestingly male homosexuality is to be encouraged as it leaves more wimmin for us!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            Sometime during that gig I had a break in London and met someone who really couldn't understand why I didn't have a car, and he quoted that "Thatcher line" about being a failure at me. Brainwashed!
            There I agree. ISTM that most people are.

Comment

I think its the same 'persuaders' who convinced people they have to shell out several grand for a Diamond Ring to validate your love for somebody - in the same way if you dont own a car then you are somehow inadequate - all complete nonsense and should be firmly rebutted.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Great thread topic!

When did you turn into ATW?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  The arrogance wasn't though, was it?

We're not all 18 year-olds who know f**k all about the cars we drive.
                  Don't worry about this one bogey, mention his car in less-than glowing terms and his dick shrinks another millimeter (will be negative figures by this aft)

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    When did you turn into ATW?
                    Men SallyAnne. They're all as thick as pigtulip
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
                      Don't worry about this one bogey, mention his car in less-than glowing terms and his dick shrinks another millimeter (will be negative figures by this aft)
                      You mean that monstrosity he drives that makes him look like a circus clown?

Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X